THANKS, you're officially on our list!
Black Licorice Takeaway Tumbler
This classic black is a must for those who like to keep it simple—and sweet.Our vacuum-insulated S’ip by S’well® Takeaway Tumbler comes with a pop-on, splash-proof lid and flexi Stainless Steel Straw to add versatility to the way you hydrate. Sipping on the go has never been easier — or more fun!
- Sip your drink all day long! S’ip by S’well Takeaway Tumblers feature double-walled, vacuum-insulated construction to keep your drinks cold for 16 hours and hot for 4.
- The S’ip by S’well Takeaway Tumbler offers a condensation-free exterior and comes with a splash-proof lid and flexi, Stainless Steel Straw to offer more ways to drink the things you love.
- It comes in bright colors and whimsical patterns to make staying hydrated fun.
- Perfect for your favorite iced tea or fountain drink.
- Fits most cup holders.
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel.
- BPA/BPS-free and reusable.
- Top-rack, dishwasher safe.
710mL = approx. 9.7 x 9.2 x 20 cm, 0.29kg
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.