Black Marble Carafe
Elegant entertaining goes effortless with the stylish S’well Carafe. Serve chilled wine, fruit-infused water, cold brew, or cocktails with ease. A streamlined design and condensation-free handling makes pouring a breeze.
- S'well Carafes feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer.
- The Carafe features a signature S’well spout and slim neck to mimic a classic glass carafe and make for easy pouring.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your table or countertop.
- 1.5 L (51oz) volume matches average carafe size.
- BPA/BPS-free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
1.5L = approx. 12.0 x 12.0 x 28.5 cm, 0.71kg
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-Free. Triple-Walled for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Wash before initial use. Clean with warm soapy water and let dry. Do not place this product in the dishwasher.
Do not place this product in the microwave. Do not freeze. Do not overfill. Hot liquids can burn user.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.