BBC Earth Emperor Penguins Bottle
Introducing the BBC Earth x S’well collaboration, a beautiful collection celebrating the natural wonders of our planet! Discover the miracle of life in the Antarctic, where emperor penguins heroically endure extreme conditions to bring their babies into the world.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat in your hands or bag.
- The 250mL fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 500mL emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- The 750mL holds a workout amount of water, or an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the bottle fits most cup holders.
- Add a S’well Bottle Handle for extra easy carrying.
BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.